The main purpose of the role is to support the commercial manager in managing pricing, promotions and stock on dropship range.
Dixons Carphone has an ambition to grow the dropship business within Dixons Carphone. We are currently 15 months into this journey of growth. To make this business model successful there is a need to build range to cover both core and new categories for Dixons Carphone . The ambition is to land 40000 additional SKUs online by FY 23/24, this role will be critical for building and launching this range
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the commercial manager to manage pricing on dropship lines to keep us competitive vs the market. The role needs to make sure all dropship range is mapped vs the market and in line with market pricing.
- Making price change recommendations based on online analytics and market comparisons that can be actioned by assistant vendor managers
- Running and managing all trade reporting to monitor SLAs on pricing, stock, sales and margin
- Maintaining and upload all promotional support to support Assistant vendor managers
- Supporting commercial manager in producing any reports required to facilitate category strategies, vendor discussions or bespoke requirements from Head of category
- Trading the dropship range effectively with their team to deliver the sales and margin plan
- Being the SME on pricing tools and work collaboratively with customer team to improve the tool to support price management on dropship.
You will need:
- Qualifications to a degree standard
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel is mandatory with a good understanding of numbers.
- Any Previous experience in a role within retail environment is desirable but not crucial.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.