GPR Data Analyst
- Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications;
- Responsible for the assessment of GPR data in the detection of utilities or application of GPR in other fields – such as structural assessment;
- Use appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or enable data to be added to other schemes;
- Employ PAS128, HD29/08 and associated industry guidelines;
- Maintain effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain;
- Work with other teams to provide survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales;
- Liaise with client and other interested parties on the completion of any of the above tasks by telephone, email, or other means as necessary;
- Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks;
- Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines;
- Participate in ‘lessons learned’ and contribute to the improvement of processes;
- Participate or lead in the development of equipment, methods or software;
- Maintain equipment and vehicles as required to ensure they are always available;
- Where required support surveyors on site;
- You may also be required to undertake duties within other areas of the company as and when required.
- Minimum of 2 years GPR analysis or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 level 2 qualifications e.g. GCSE’s including Maths & English;
- Experience using GPR post-processing software;
- Experience using AutoCAD;
- Conversant in the use of surveying equipment (GPR, Total Station, GPS);
- Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize work accordingly;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Good organizational skills;
- UK driving license.
- Suitable level 6 qualification e.g. degree within the related field;
- Experience in delivering PAS128 surveys;
- Experience of GPR surveying in the utilities and construction;
- CSCS Card;
- NRSWA Certified.
Catsurveys Ltd is an award winning, multi-disciplined company specialising in underground utility detection and feasibility design. We offer intelligent surveying and consultancy services to the infrastructure industry. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for our clients’ projects that can’t be found anywhere else.