Digital Acquisition Consultant
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Digital Acquisition Consultant (Squad Member) to join our Marketing Chapter on a permanent, full time basis in our Bromley office.
The Chapter drives customer demand today and in the future. It has a relentless focus on understanding and meeting customer needs, shapes our brands, marketing strategies, advertising, customer experience and propositions.
You’ll ideally have knowledge of the insurance industry and understand the principles of media and digital marketing and how it impacts commercials. Being able to manage PPC & Affiliate campaigns to deliver commercial outcomes is a core part of the role but we’re also keen to hear from candidates who are looking to broaden their digital and or marketing specialism as well as hone their biddable media skills. As well as having the right skills and knowledge it’s equally important that you demonstrate the right mindset and behaviours of ‘how’ we need to work others to make an impact.
Who you’ll be working with
You’ll work cross functionally within a “squad”. Each Squad is tasked with a shared mission for which all Squad members are jointly accountable. The Squad methodology follows agile principles and processes and you will need to embrace this way of working to be part of a truly autonomous team.
This will include working closely with your squad agency partners, Chapter Leads and colleagues across DLG to achieve squad missions.
What you’ll be doing
Planning & Execution
- Manages PPC & Affiliates campaigns to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Creates, manages and edits content.
- Collects customer & performance data to optimise plans.
- Produces reports and campaign performance summaries with recommendations.
- Delivers digital campaigns using 3rd party tools.
- Assesses executional media plans to ensure fit for purpose.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior stakeholders / opinion formers
Finance and budget control
- Production of forecasts for delivering commercial targets
- Oversee marketing budget for product range, adjusting plan to deliver business targets and proactively develop investment scenarios throughout the year
Your experience should include PPC knowledge either media agency or client side
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite, Adwords, Google Analytics
- You would of worked media agency or client side in either of the following roles : PPC, Pay per click consultant, PPC Manager , Digital Manager, Digital Acquisition, Paid Search Consultant
Direct Line Group are an equal opportunity employer who value diversity. We do not discriminate, and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We will always adapt so you have the best and most comfortable working environment. We also know that your Life/Work balance may mean that ‘normal’ working hours are not always the right fit for you! But just contact our team, we're always happy to chat through your requirements and see what is doable. If during the recruitment process you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.