Critical Site Supervisor
It's an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain's Largest and fastest growing national provider of high-quality comprehensive engineering and maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings, also providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
We are currently recruiting for a forward-thinking and experienced Critical Site Supervisor to join one of our static sites based in London's financial district, Canary Wharf. The site you will be working on is for a globally recognized client on one of their flagship UK sites . It's a very client-facing environment and you will be responsible for ensuring the company delivers its contractual obligations on time whilst maintaining all electrical, mechanical and critical site-based equipment and over-seeing a 24/7 shift team. The successful candidate will be required to work on site Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm and will be joined by a shift team and an Account Manager. You will be rewarded with salary reflective of their background, skill set and experience.
Day to day duties for this role include but are not limited to;
- Manage all MEP systems within the Critical Facility/Data Centre in a competent, and confident manner (including MV/LV Electrical isolations/operations). Making recommendations for improvement and providing concise technical reports when required.
- Ensure that Specialist Vendors service visits are completed efficiently, and quality of work has been inspected and recommendations are communicated to the duty JLL FM team and Account Manager.
- Ensuring minimum staffing arrangements are always maintained.
- Accurately reporting of all completed work orders, including precise recording of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks. Utilizing the Corrigo platform.
- Attend Weekly Team meetings and Quarterly Team Meetings when scheduled.
- Reviewing and preparing MOP's, SOP's and EOP's, as well as proactive participation through relevant EOP scenario drills (BEST or MOCK Drills).
- Completing the weekly reports, ensuring that significant events or activities are noted and effectively communicated to JLL FM team and INTEGRAL management.
- Actively participate and complete Health and Safety compliance activities, such as Hazard/Near Miss Reporting and regular attendance/completion of scheduled Toolbox Talks.
- Accountable for the compliance with JLL MEP process and procedures when undertaking all relevant work orders, ensuring risk management documentation (MOP, SOP or EOP) is in place for all critical works.
- Liaise with the supply chain, when ordering M&E components for remedial/corrective works.
- Attend nominated training courses as identified by INTEGRAL management in line with agreed Training Matrix.
- Undertake Site Specific Technical Assessments and Skills Gap Analysis at intervals defined by INTEGRAL/JLL.
- Take ownership of areas (including all plant rooms) under INTEGRAL control, ensuring they are brought up too and maintained to the required show site standards.
- Efficient and Effective completion of Corrigo Work Orders that have been allocated, ensuring that Work Orders have been acknowledged and completed within SLA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Critical Environments such as Banking HQ and Data Centres.
- LV Authorised Person (A Bonus)
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or similar
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds.
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training if you have 17th Edition)
- C&G 2391 test and inspection; BS 7671:2001 for inspection, testing and certification.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
- Have good IT and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.?
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.