Technical Learning Content Developer
What makes us Qlik
IES - Technical Learning Content Developer
What we’re looking for:
An individual with an understanding of the Qlik Products, architecture, and web technologies, coupled with a real passion for learning experience design. As our products and the technical world evolves, our internal Qlik teams, along with our huge Partner ecosystem, need to be enabled! You will design and develop compelling and engaging learning experiences that will help them thrive. With your knowledge of Qlik architecture and web technologies, you will create technical learning content, from simplistic learning problems to complex technical challenges. You thrive on quickly learning technical products and technologies with minimal direction and have an interest in translating that knowledge into innovative learning.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
As a key member of the Knowledge & Learning team, you will…
Drive, design and produce digital learning solutions, from vetting needs, to setting the concept, building prototypes, creating scripts, to publishing it on our LMS. This might include recorded videos, animations and e-learning content;
- Manage technical content development from start to finish for projects of low to medium complexity, from the initial outline to the finished product, through rounds of edits and revisions;
- Build trust and credibility with subject matter experts to influence scope of learning program gain buy-in on design approach.
- Analyze, select, and/or adapt existing content assets to incorporate into learning programs.
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with a successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
Technical knowledge of Qlik products, architecture and web technologies required
- Background in learning design and experience using recognized instructional design methodologies would be advantageous.
- Ability to apply concepts of adult learning theory to design impactful learning experiences for various delivery environments, both synchronous and asynchronous
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take complex, sometimes mixed messages from multiple stakeholders and transform them into simple, elegant, and clear learning solutions
- Business level English is mandatory.
- Strong BI background.
- Hands on experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Architecture – IT Infrastructure, security, cloud technologies experience/knowledge.
- Understanding of Web application security and concepts, such as Ticketing, header injection, XSS, SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos, certificates, Active Directory, LDAP, reverse proxies and firewalls.
- Ability in SQL, .Net, JS, Node Web technologies.
- Experience developing automation solutions that use APIs.
- Degree/Certificates/Licenses required, or equivalent
- US/Canada East Coast
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Take Responsibility, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.