PeopleSoft Consulting Software Engineer
This position provides input to management, develops and leads large multifunctional development activities, solves complex technical problems, writes complex code for computer systems, and serves as a senior source of expertise. The position may also provide sizing or budget recommendations to management.
Job Description Summary
- The candidate must have extensive PeopleSoft Functional and Technical application experience of the Peoplesoft Financials modules.
- Work in an Agile team as a Peoplesoft developer participating in Agile ceremonies including elaboration, planning and stand-up meetings.
- Responsible for the configuration and development of Peoplesoft Financials modules including General Ledger, Asset Management, Bank Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable and Tax configuration
- Design, develop, unit test and assist with user testing queries for Peoplesoft Financials stories assigned from the Global Finance backlog (these can be for any of the Peoplesoft Financials modules).
- Fit-gap analysis for processes against PeopleSoft out-of-the-box ensuring the lowest possible level of customisation.
- E2E analysis to ensure that functionality and process matches the global model (cross system process, interfaces, and function).
- Analysis and evaluation of options, alternatives, and system capabilities to ensure that best practice is applied in all instances and that any agreed solution is future proofed against further global expansion.
- Provide input to the process design/system solution to ensure that requested functionality and process is mapped to out-of-the-box PeopleSoft capability.
- Mentor, train and perform Knowledge transfer (KT) to team members who support these modules.
- Functional and Technical Documentation to meet business need and best practice.
- Production of test plans and scripts (ability to write automated Java scripts in IntelliJ an advantage).
- Serve as a primary technical point of contact for external technology resources.
- Provide design input across a product.
- Work directly with customers and end users.
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Complete complex bug fixes.
- Design and work with complex data models.
- All other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or [email protected] .