Construction Site Manager
MCR Property Group is an investment and development company, which works across a wide variety of sectors, including; residential, student accommodation, offices, retail and industrial.
MCR is currently looking to recruit an experienced site manager for a 228 unit apartment scheme in High Wycombe.
- Taking full control of onsite Site Management and delivery of 228 unit residential apartment scheme.
- Taking full responsibility of on site Health and Safety – must hold valid SMSTS and CSCS cards.
- Detailed sequencing and programming of works onsite to ensure safe, efficient delivery of the project.
- Providing on site solutions as problems arise.
- Ensuring stringent quality standards are adhered.
- Managing site teams to ensure compliance with HSE, Building Control and other legislative bodies.
- Minimum 5 years site management experience.
- Residential Experience (preferably low/medium rise blocks utilising SFS structure).
MCR is keen to secure a motivated and capable individual who can work autonomously to ensure the scheme runs smoothly and any issues are identified and handled in a timely manner to ensure delays are avoided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place