Team Leader (Nights) - Wordsworth House Care Home
Wordsworth House Care Home in Burnley are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Team Leader on a full time basis.
Wordsworth House Care Centre, in Burnley, is a forty capacity facility offering extensive care expertise for many mental health related care requirements.
Carers are accustomed to dealing with challenging behaviours and in achieving a relaxing setting that is suitable for the lives of people with learning disabilities and dementia.
The centre has scenic surroundings and many benefits for a peaceful lifestyle, though there are many social occasions and events to experience as part of the service.
Being a Team Leader Is about acting as a role model by leading and supervising carers and working alongside them. An important part of the role an important aspect of the role is administering medication and carrying out risk assessments.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Service Users group
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Confident team player
- Satisfactory Policy check and check against the SOVA list
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Program
- Previous experience of working with the relevant Service User Group
- NVQ level 3 in care
- Experience/Qualification in the safe Handling of medicines
In return for this we can offer you:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think you have the experience, skills and attitude then apply online today or call the home on 01282 770 101
Job Type: Full-time