Claims Processor / Legal Caseworker
Role: Claims Processor / Legal Caseworker
Contentious and Non-Contentious Work – We are a commercial law firm specialising in financial claims, including mis-sold PPI.
Our litigation team has years of experience issuing claims in our specialist area, including the representation of clients in landmark cases such as Plevin vs Paragon Personal Finance Ltd (2014).
We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who are interested in acquiring work experience in a law firm as well as training in case work in a busy litigation team.
You will work directly with the Line Manager in the Pre-Litigation Department.
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Processing new business, entering business onto the system and following through to completion
- Answering general queries by telephone or email
- Updating information from litigation packs in a case management system
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters to clients and other third parties
- Obtaining information from Bright Office software and generate reports accordingly
- Reviewing documents received from banks
- Great knowledge of software packages, (MS Office Pack – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to make decisions.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, motivated and diplomatic.
- Ability to work unsupervised; to initiate activities and anticipate and solve problems
- Team Player
- Used to working within a fast-paced environment
However, we provide full training. An excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic area in a specialist law firm. You will emerge with technical knowledge and practical experience of a fast paced industry. The role would ideally suit an LPC/BPTC graduate with previous paralegal experience or senior administrator with previous knowledge of operating a CRM database.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Reference ID: 23012021
Application deadline: 27/01/2021
Expected start date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Claims Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings