Legal Consultant or Solicitor
Looking to achieve more in your professional legal career and increase your earning potential?
Are you a solicitor hoping to progress to a more senior position and eventually, often based on tenure and hours billed, you might be lucky enough to become a partner?
How would you like to skip the corporate ladder and propel your legal career as a legal consultant for NRG Law?
We are seeking lawyers to embark upon our journey of trailblazing a new forward-thinking model of being a ‘virtual’ firm that delivers evolved legal services to a broad spectrum of businesses and private clients from any location within the UK.
Are you a successful lawyer who has the experience, entrepreneurial skills and network to reap the benefits of working in a more liberated and supportive law firm?
You can practice on a self-employed basis, servicing clients through NRG Law, whilst having the freedom and flexibility to work wherever you want, on your own terms, setting your hours and choosing your salary expectations to fit your lifestyle demands and personal preference.
Who are NRG Law
NRG Law firm is an established law firm which offers a new way of doing business, breaking away from the traditional, rigid style of operation of most law firms to a more modern way of working based on a flexible, on demand approach.The key to our evolutionary approach is the realisation there no longer exists a one size fits all attitude to the way we work.
The firm’s practice areas are Corporate & Commercial, Property, Dispute Resolution, Family & Private Client services, but they are more than happy to hear from lawyers operating within other sectors.
What we offer
In return for a leading industry rate of just 20% commission of your fees billed and paid, NRG Law allows you to practice under their regulatory and insurance umbrella and will provide you with the following:
- Professional indemnity insurance, although clearly you have to comply with the terms of the cover.
- Administrative support including finance and billing services, paralegal support and document/letters management.
- PII & Compliance management.
- Access to leading legal and accounting software and other resources, including such tools as legal subscription service and taking advantage of the internal library, precedents and in-house knowledge.
- IT support, which includes a partnership with a global IT service provider who can facilitate the consultant to build and market their own website.
- Access to modern office facilities located in Bristol, with potential further office locations opening in the coming year.
- Incentivised referral scheme that promotes peer referrals across the firm, you shall receive a 10% referral fee for all work billed and paid by another solicitor operating under NRG Law umbrella.
- Both legal and accountancy support in your transition from a solicitor to a consultant.
Instead of waiting years to earn figures anywhere near what partners of a law firm make, you can start paving a new path to financial freedom, practicing on a self-employed basis.
If you are interested in joining NRG Law, please apply for this role or send your CV to us and we can have a friendly confidential chat. Likewise, any person who provides a successful lead shall be entitled to 5% of that consultants billed and paid hours for 12 months after the successful referral.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£250,000.00 per year
- Remote interview process