Location: County Hall Hertford
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen within Herts at Home for a new Administrator to join our busy supportive team.
Herts at Home provides local care services, including support at home. We deliver the best quality care to help people stay independent, doing the things they want to do. Herts at Home is wholly owned by Hertfordshire County Council. Within the first year of trading the Company has gained a GOOD CQC Rating and we are striving for continued excellence. You will be part of a team that is dedicated and committed to drive good, safe services. We are looking for an Administrator to provide an effective support with reports, recruitment, training, accounts and ordering goods and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new company committed to quality care.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individual, with impeccable attention to detail who can ensure that a high level of administrative support is provided within departmental policies and procedures. You will be proactive with excellent communication skills and be happy working as part of a team and on your own initiative. You will have strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Access People Planner and Visio is desirable
About the job:
- Managing training for over 150 employees. Sourcing suppliers and venues, keeping accurate records. Creating training presentations using PowerPoint.
- Minute taking at team meetings and producing action logs
- Creating reports using pivot tables and charts for the Senior Management Team and the Board using Excel and Visio.
- Responding to telephone queries from our Carers and Service Users.
- Managing the team email inbox.
Why work for us:
- Salary of £23,460 per annum
- Herts at Home are committed to developing our employees and offer extensive free training and ongoing support throughout your career
- Access to Herts Rewards scheme offering an extensive range of discounts from retailers
- Employer pension contribution of 3%
- You will work with a friendly, supportive team that share a passion for the delivery of high standard, person-centred care.
PLEASE PROVIDE A COVERING LETTER DETAILING HOW YOUR EXPRERIENCE AND SKILLS FIT THE ROLE. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT SUBMIT A COVERING LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Application deadline: 28/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,460.00 per year
- Store Discounts
- No Weekends
- Administration: 2 years (Required)