Mayfair Homecare have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Team Leader out of our Hounslow Branch
We deliver a range of services in the community around the Hounslow area. We are looking for an experienced Team Leader, Care Supervisor or someone with relevant experience to join the team.
The role would include a range of tasks such as
- Quality Monitoring- Spot checks, Care Assessments, Supervisions, Annual Appraisals, Client Reviews and other key monitoring task
- Auditing- Auditing MRC Charts and communication logs on a monthly basis
- Conducting Assessments- Completing care plans, risk assessments and setting new clients up with Mayfair Homecare.
- Working with external agencies- Liaising with social services, Doctors, District Nurses and other key external partners
- Staff Induction- Supporting new Homecare staff when they start with ourselves ensuring the care certificate is completed and they are supported.
- On call- We operate a out of hours on call service which you would need to take part in on a Rota basis as well as in times of need deliver hands on care.
The Team Leader role is focused on continuing to provide excellent care to our Homecare clients across Hounslow.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who
- have a minimum of 2 years experience in Health & Social Care
- have or are working towards a NVQ Level 3
- Willing to travel to complete quality monitoring duties.
We would ideally be looking for a candidate who is able to speak any of the following languages: Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi however this is not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Weekly COVID Testing
- providing care: 1 year (preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
- Hindi, Urdu or Punjabi (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)