We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re looking for a creative broadcast journalist to join our team producing national and international news and sport to the UK’s commercial radio network and on-demand platforms” – Dave Terris, Head of Radio, Sky News
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will be part of the team writing and broadcasting news, sport, business and entertainment news for the UK’s commercial radio network and on-demand platforms.
– Write radio news copy and cues, edit audio, compile and broadcast live timed news bulletins.
– Produce short form content for smart-speaker devices
– Arrange and carry out interviews
– Contribute story ideas, angles and treatments
– Work a shift pattern which includes weekends and overnights
– Extensive experience as a broadcast journalist in radio
– A passion for news and current affairs
– Solid radio production experience
– Firm understanding of media law and compliance
– All applications MUST be accompanied by an audio demo.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about