Survey Programmer - 12 month FTC
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Survey Programmer you will be part of a team designing and programming market research surveys for Sky’s internal research team.
What you’ll do:
– Programming & launching ad hoc surveys from scratch using the decrypt survey platform (FocusVision)
– Maintaining and updating existing weekly and monthly tracking studies
– Assisting with the extraction of internal sky customer records from the Sky CRM in order to administer surveys to our customer base
– Liaise with Research Managers on the optimum survey design for each project
– Work with the rest of the programming team to develop enhance existing programming and sampling tools
What you’ll bring:
– At least 1 year’s experience in Decrypt Beacon/Confirmit or other marketing research platform
– Ideally experience in at least one modern procedural programming language, ideally Python.
– Enthusiasm and proven ability in exploring new tools and technology
– Strong communication skills when dealing with key partners
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.