Indeed Hire and iProov are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
- Bupa Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Free Coffee/Tea, biscuits and fruit
- Great working environment
- Free access to WeWork discounts and free online well-being sessions
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Work From Home
- Training and Development Opportunities
- This is a senior role. Demonstrated experience in the art of geeking out around the many rabbit holes that a frontend engineer can end up in is a must.
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams: we have a flexible, results-oriented working culture and our development and operations team is split between the US, UK and Singapore.
- Experience with end-to-end automated testing using Selenium.
- Focus on well-documented experimentation, performance analysis, instrumentation and debugging.
- Any industry experience using WebAssembly (WASM) is very much a bonus.
- Any DevOps (Docker, CD configuration) skills are a welcome addition.
iProov is a world leader in spoof-resistant, biometric facial authentication technology. Its technology is used by banks, governments, healthcare and travel providers around the world to enable secure, effortless customer onboarding and authentication. This process ensures that new and returning users are genuine and can be trusted.
iProov has a head office in London Waterloo and is rapidly growing its business and teams with recently opened offices in Washington (US), and Singapore.
To support this rapid growth, iProov is seeking a highly motivated individual to join a busy London-based team providing Tech support for the global business.
The individual will report to the head of Development.
- Architecture and maintenance of new and existing functionality in our boundary-pushing Web SDK for genuine presence assurance.
- Supervising and mentoring other engineers involved in the project.
- Working together with our research, analysis, product and native app teams to continually maintain and improve the SDK with various experiments in a cross-functional, collaborative way.
- Upholding and evangelising good QA, CI and CD practices.
- Ensuring integration of our SDK for customers and partners is easy and well documented.
- Primarily using a WASM/JS/Webpack development stack, consuming our internal APIs over WebSockets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 to £85,000.00 /year
- programming: 3 years (Required)
- HTML 5 and WASM: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Lambeth, Greater London (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19