Account Executive Mid-Market
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings for global commerce and supply chains, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 50 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. More than 500 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Johnson & Johnson, Verizon, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Salesforce, Michelin, BASF Renault-Nissan, ING Bank, and Subway. And EcoVadis has rated over 75,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our positive impact.
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market to join our highly successful Sales Team in London.
As an Account Executive, you will help expand our brand in the region of the United Kingdom & Ireland and will work alongside other departments such as Marketing and Customer Success Management to develop the go-to market strategy in your region. Additionally, you will:
- Close new Mid-Market business consistently at or above quota level
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online and in-person meetings
- Become an expert in Sustainability and Sustainable Procurement
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions
- Develop business in your assigned region through Account Based Sales Development
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 3+ years of B2B selling experience, SaaS environment preferred
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role
- Autonomous and self-driven
- Fluency in English is a must
- Knowledge of the UK/IE market and corporate business culture
- Superior communications and communication skills
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment and/or Human Rights
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Salesforce and MS (other CRMs will also be taken into consideration)
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
Perks at EcoVadis:
- Working closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Reports to Regional Sales Manager - Sales Development and Mid Market