Accounts Assistant @ Thought Fashion Ltd - London
2 months ago
Thought Fashion Ltd - London
Thought is an award-winning fashion business that is rapidly growing in strength and reputation through its innovative clothing designs from natural and sustainable materials. Established almost 20 years ago Thought has a thriving Wholesale business with more than 1,000 stockists across the UK and internationally alongside a rapidly growing ecommerce business dispatching globally.
The strength of the Thought brand has been created with the energy, commitment, talent and enthusiasm that our engaged and successful team deliver to the highest standards.
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team. You will be a strong performer with a keen eye for detail and enjoy problem solving and thinking logically/
Working closely with the finance team, as well as other business functions, your responsibilities will include:
· Dealing with queries – over the phone and via email. Customer Service is key.
· Matching and Coding invoices
· Assisting with month and year end procedures
· Credit card expenses
· Issuing Ecommerce refunds & credit notes.
· Assisting with batch payment runs and running the weekly supplier payment runs
· Generating invoices and account statements
· Allocating Wholesale customer receipts
· Performing account reconciliations
· Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
· Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
· Assisting in general financial management and analysis
· High volume data entry and invoice processing
· Responsible for emails into two inboxes
· General and varied administration tasks.
You will have/be:
· Similar experience in a comparable role
· Experience of Sage Line 50 Essentials would be advantageous
· Experience in Dynamics 365 will be highly considered.
· Will have excellent communication skills
· Computer literate, proficient using Microsoft office - including Outlook, Word & Excel
· A logical, proactive and problem solving mind
· Ability to work well within a small team, simultaneously building strong relationships with other business functions
· Excellent attention to detail.
· A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
This is a fantastic position for someone looking to make a jump up in their career and join an exciting fast paced business currently in its growth period.
Job Type: Full-time
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- What is your current notice period?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have experience in Sage 50 and/or Dynamics 365?
- similar: 1 year (preferred)
We are looking for someone who has experience within accounts payable and accounts receivable. Reconcile Invoice Finance account with Debtors control accounts.
Previous experience working within a finance or accounts department. Taking ownership of supplier accounts and managing the invoices monthly working to tight…
Bank account and credit card reconciliations in PSF. Posting of inter-academy payments into PSF. Liaising with the DfE and suppliers with regards to funding and…
Owning the business-facing purchase ledger process for each supplier; Overall, as a Finance Team, we're responsible for ensuring accuracy, optimising processes…
Ovo Energy Limited
Owning the business-facing purchase ledger process for each supplier; 6 Month + Fixed Term Contract. Overall, as a Finance Team, we’re responsible for ensuring…
In addition, the Accounting Technical Services team provides financial reporting advisory services to non-audit clients covering a wide range of specialist…
Daily interaction with external customers, including obtaining up-to-date information on receivables and payments and following-up if expected payments have not…
Visual Data Media Services Limited
4 years’ experience within a small but fast paced finance department. PO reconciliation with supplier invoices. Payment Run preparation post margin analysis.
Adil Group of Companies
Getting invoices approved for payment, preparing and making payments, posting payments and reconciling aged creditors monthly. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Assisting with year-end accounts preparation including balance sheet reconciliations. Performing some key supplier reconciliations,.
Kings Group LLP
Kings Group LLP are seeking a full time Accounts Assistant for maternity cover, to work in their small accounts department based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire.
Experience in accounts payable operations. Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process. The accounts payable clerk will have both a day-to…
Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements, including statutory accounts, partnership accounts and sole trader accounts for tax purposes.
The role is to assist the treasury manager to administer payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling…
Associated Installations Ltd
Processing wage calculations for payroll to process. Assisting others within the office. Good computer skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
JM Posner Ltd
M Posner Ltd, *a catering supplier based in Watford, is looking to expand and therefore require a part time account’s assistant to help with the day to day…
Aimal & Co. Accountants
Prepare company accounts and Corporation Tax Returns for Limited Companies. Preparation of Extended Trial Balance, Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet.
Chalmers and Partners Ltd
Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable. Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies.
The Big Issue
Assisting in Preparation of Management accounts. Assisting with Management of multiple bank accounts. Bank reconciliations and other income accounts e.g. Paypal…
Previous Accounts Payable experience in an AP automated environment Understanding of basic accounts payable principles. Ensure the correct GL codes are used.
Dexters Estate Agent Group
Posting daily financial transactions, including collections of rents and Landlords payments. To complete all financial transactions on the Lettings side of the…
The White Company
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Assistant - Stock will be part of a team of four and will be responsible for managing the…
Allied World Assurance Company
The Syndicate underwrites a broad range of classes of business concentrating mainly on property, casualty and specialty business written on both a direct and…
Filing of company records including Annual returns, company accounts. Preparing VAT returns for the firm clients. Assisting with Payroll if and when required.