2 months ago
- Ensuring that all details required by GLISE are entered accurately in the FAB system.
- Taking ownership for the accuracy of the entries.
- Initially FAB entries will be the focus of the job. In time this could be expanded to include assistance to account handlers with endorsements and ultimately to regulatory risk assesssment.
- Working effectively with the assistant account handler/ senior administrator, account handlers and technical accounts colleagues within GLISE, as well as underwriters in Munich Re and their underwriting assistants.
- Provide Munich Re divisions with outstanding levels of service.
Plus any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected to be undertaken in accordance with the role.
- Good knowledge of the insurance market and its processes
- Good understanding of a London Market Reform Slip from an administrative perspective
- Proficiency with Insurance IT Systems
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ethic as a team player
- Ablility to use initiative
- Good communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in the insurance market as an administrator using insurance administration systems
Hadley Smith - Talent Acquisition Partner - [email protected]