Analyst - Product Development
Don’t just follow digital trends, Help create one.
Digital Acquisition is one of Global Consumer and Commercial Services Group’s key priorities. Core to delivering on this priority are our Shopping experiences which help prospects and cardmembers navigate through our acquisition’s products with the least amount of effort, wherever and however they choose.
The Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team is a core part of the acquisition journey as we build platforms, products and programs to help drive profitable and efficient digital demand generation at scale.
We are looking for a talented product analyst to support our driverless goals across Content Management and Experimentation capabilities. Your day-to-day will include agile delivery of new product features, market engagement and value reporting to measure impact.
You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company. You will also enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As an analyst on the Driverless Team, you will:
- Support the Driverless, Technical Program Manager with prioritizing and managing items in the product backlog, with a focus on efficiency and profitability
- Own the rollout of our Content Management System across the globe and Acquisitions Product portfolio
- Create user stories with detailed product and user requirements for development
- Maintain relationships with various global marketing partners to onboard, train and drive the usage of our Content Management system
- Actively track, document and report on our development efficiencies
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience working within a digital product software development team and a desire to be a great product owner with a drive to continuously improve
- Knowledge of working with agile processes, principles, and teams and familiarity with tools such as Jira, Rally, Confluence, etc.
- Web Content Management experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player mentality; bring teams and partners together to coordinate and align on initiatives and be able to build positive relationships
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected]
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2021, 7:43:12 AMAmerican Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.