Associate Technical Success Manager
Linnworks London a month ago
Why you want to work here:
We are Linnworks, a leading SaaS company with a UK market-leading product for eCommerce back-office automation. By market-leading, we really do mean the market leader. We are the biggest and most technologically advanced system out there without a doubt, and we have the vision to make it a world-leading business system. Due to expansion, we now have new opportunities. We're a great employer, we work hard and we play hard and we like to pay it forward. We offer great benefits, a fun environment to work in and our teammates are the best! Check us out on LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Why we want you to work here:
You are excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and you won’t settle for mediocrity anywhere along the way. You don’t sit around and wait to be told what to do. You take the initiative and find creative ways to get work done. You’re a great team player. You’re open minded, committed to the success of all your colleagues, and you are a positive person to be around. You put the customer at the heart of your work and strive to create an exceptional customer experience.
Associate Technical Success Manager - This role will be primarily remote working but will require occasional travel to our London or Chichester offices.
You will provide clients with top-quality technical, product and business service post sale, nurturing a strategic partnership to ensure their business has the opportunity to thrive via Linnworks. You will be able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience and contribute feedback to Product teams to enhance and customise the product. Working alongside other members of the Customer Success team you will ensure we understand our customers’ desired outcomes, how Linnworks will support those outcomes and provide technical and business knowledge to colleagues and customers throughout the journey from subscription to renewal
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide technical advice for customers when called upon by Customer Success Managers (CSM)
- Assist CSMs to understand the customer issue preventing them from fully utilising Linnworks in their business and liaise with product, engineering and onboarding teams to investigate and provide a solution
- Provide contextual advice on best solution usage and execution
- Proactively monitor the platform to mitigate risks and increase performance and ROI
- Customer advocacy - act as the link between the customer and the product. Provide feedback to the Product Team regarding customer experience to help identify potential new features or products
- Provide advice and assistance to the Enterprise and Sales teams during contract renewal/upsell to help maximise the Lifetime Value (LTV) of clients
- Work with the Support team to understand and analyse client facing issues allowing them to be efficiently resolved
- Mentor and train new Customer Success Managers in product knowledge and attend customer meetings if required until training complete
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a technical/account management/support role within a SaaS or eCommerce environment
- Solid technical background with hands on experience of products
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Advanced administration skills, in particular using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Asana
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
- Previous experience of mentoring or training either internally, or directly with customers
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Ambition and the desire to make an impact, seeking to always operate at the highest level.
- The ability to contribute and shape the Customer Success function through setting and meeting ambitious goals
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Remote and flexible working
- Investment in your development and growth
- Fantastic team culture
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading tech company at the forefront of a growing ecommerce industry
Linnworks is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted.
Sounds good yes? Well don't delay apply today!