Back End Developer
- Growing global Engineering Team
- Teams are made up of Salesforce Devs, Front End / Back End / Full Stack Devs and QA
- Will report to the Director of Engineering.
What You'll Do
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of our complex Payment and Events
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems asynchronously.
- Work closely with your scrum teams and larger company.
- Deliver and deploy high quality code
- Utilize your knowledge in building scalable cloud-base solutions
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years working with MEAN or similar stacks
- 3+ years designing and implementing REST API's
- 3+ years of creating efficient and reusable code in Node.js
- 3+ years Dev-ops experience: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform,
- 2+ years DBMS experience: Design, Normalization, Maintenance (Backup/Pruning)
- 2+ years with server side development using varied stacks and frameworks
- 2+ years system admin experience: Linux/Bash/ZSH, SSH, Cron, Apache/NGINX,
- 3+ years of automated testing/linting processes and applications
- Experience with Jest, Cucumber or Mocha (similar framework)
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Very efficient with code and tooling
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion
- Fully remote global team working from home
- Annual company trip
- Stock options to every employee (we are all owners)
- Every other Friday off
- $400 office stipend
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Student loan debt assistance
- Pledge 1% - time off during the year for helping nonprofits
We have two native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events and Payments. We're a growing, distributed team in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
Why is our work important
Our apps continue to be easy to use and setup, due to continuous refinements with our UX. Most apps in our space take weeks to implement, ours take hours, and they work more flexibly, achieving significantly more functionality than our competitors. We believe enterprise apps should be as easy to use as consumer mobile apps.
What the job will bring you
A deep level of satisfaction through ownership of your role. You'll get more autonomy than at other companies (we've been told by our team). Connection. Our team is tightly knit, assisted through our annual company trip (as we're remote). Challenge. We're trying to move as quick as possible. This is not for you if you want to sit back and chill. As Ray Dalio says about life: "Meaningful work and meaningful relationships" provide meaning to life. We aim to bring this.