Mid-Senior Node Developer/Engineer
Location: (Remote) and or London
We are a team of experienced technology entrepreneurs (gaming, performance marketing, finance and many others) creating a new concept in immersive gaming with the technical knowledge, funding, business experience, marketing and client acquisition strategy in place to get the product into the hands of players all around the world.
Now we are building a new, extremely driven team in central London to design and build the app into to a global scale offering.
We are looking for an exceptional Node Developer/Engineer to transform our vision to a global scale app serving millions of players. You will not only share the development direction but also the product as a whole - if you have a great idea one morning it might be put into the product the next week. We are extremely flexible in the approach and we are looking for people who can handle change in a positive light to shape the future of an industry.
Previous experience in Gaming or Gambling verticals is a plus.
· Develop highly performant and scalable micro-services of the core gaming system
· Work alongside the CTO to architect and develop global scale software
· Research and propose technology create scalable high performance systems
· Utilise the latest technology and AWS services to ensure best of breed software
· Build and maintain our coding and development standards
· Work along side the app development team to ensure a fast and seamless user experience
· Lead, encourage and mentor other developers
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
· 3+ years experience with backend development in Node/TypeScript
· Extensive experience of developing high performance, large-scale systems
· Experience of building micro services using Node and AWS
· Experience and knowledge of design patterns, data structure and algorithms
· Experience of GIT and writing Unit Tests
· Experience of developing on top of AWS
· Exposure to Docker
· Experience with Serverlesss desirable, but not necessary
· Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
· Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, self driven able to work alone or as part of a team.
· Strong English skills – both written and verbal
· Intellectual curiosity, drive to succeed and a certain “can-do” attitude
· Legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas
We provide an ideal platform for an ambitious developer to take the next step in their career and to join the company from the start of an exciting journey ahead. We believe in rewarding hard work which allows outstanding individuals to fast-track their careers significantly.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Typescript: 2 years (Required)
- Node.js: 2 years (Required)
- Gaming: 1 year (Preferred)