Bird Work Team Leader
Job Title: Bird Work Team Leader
Location: South East England covering Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London
We are Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and leaders in innovation in our areas of expertise. We have a family feel but with a global reach, operating in over 80 countries. Did you know that over the last 5 years we have expanded significantly and we are proud to share that Rentokil Initial was voted one of the ‘Best Places to work 2020’ on Glassdoor, we think that’s pretty cool!
Service, Relationships and Teamwork are our core values and we are looking for motivated, down-to-earth and dependable individuals to join our growing team. We understand that training is essential to bring out the best in you and develop your knowledge and skills. Throughout your career with Rentokil Initial you will keep learning and be supported with new tools, products and services as we continue to make new advances.
Diversity and Inclusion is fundamental to the success of our business, our people are what makes us great. Whatever your experience or background, age or education, with the right attitude and values, there’s a perfect role for you here at Rentokil Initial. We want to hear from you! Join one of the largest service companies in the world, protecting people from disease and enhancing their lives through health and wellbeing.
What will you be doing?
Every day, as one of our Bird work job technicians, is different. You will be visiting customers with a wide range of Bird issues, where you’ll be expected to use your problem-solving skills to help provide all the best solutions. We deal with a varied range of jobs from large complex roof nets to fouling clearances and everything in between.
The core responsibilities of this role will be:
- Liaising with local Management to organise jobs
- Undertake installations
- Train local technicians and undertake advanced training courses
- Assist Specialist Consultants with complex surveys
- Submit Leads for potential bird jobs
- Attending Team Meetings
You will have:
- A full UK Driving License for more than 2 years with no more than 6 points
- A can-do attitude, and be able to use your own initiative in tricky situations
- Bird Work installation experience essential - 3+ years
- IPAF Licence holder desirable but training can be provided
- PASMA would be beneficial but not essential
- Customer Service Skills
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm and be approachable
- Great communication skills
In return, we offer:
- A competitive basic salary
- Bonuses based on individual and team performances
- Sales led commission
- Uncapped paid overtime
- Industry recognised qualification in customer service (apprentice level)
- We provide training for you to become an expert in Bird Control (BPCA level)
- Benefits such as access to friends and family discount scheme called RI Rewards where you could earn discounts in over 3000 retailers
- The opportunity to work within a diverse, fast-paced, and growing company