Brand & Communications Executive
Malcolm Hollis LLP London a month ago
Brand and Communications Executive
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
Established in 1991 in London, we’re now a multi-skilled team of surveyors, engineers, technical specialists, consultants and project managers operating across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
We are committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment and are recognised specialists in due diligence surveys, measured surveys, project management, cost management, party walls, rights of light, M&E and environment, energy & sustainability.
Our mission is to continue to grow and be leaders in global commercial real estate consulting.
Because that creates opportunities for our people which means that we attract and retain the best.
Don’t just take our word for it though: we’ve been recognised as one of the Best Places to Work in Property for the fourth year running by Property Week and won the Employer Award at the EG Awards 2020.
The Brand & Communications Executive sits within the Business Development team, this team are responsible for creating and managing the marketing communications, events and sales delivery plans.
- Support the Senior Brand & Communications Manager and Business Development Partner to deliver our brand and communications strategy.
- Delivery of marketing campaigns
- Create corporate marketing collateral
- Brand and communications project support
- Website and social media management
- Internal communications
- Work closely with fee earners across the business
Experience / Skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- A qualification in marketing (or similar) is desirable
- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation, communication and written skills
- Has a creative flair and a strong eye for detail
- Knows how manage / organise their workload
- IT literate including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in the Adobe creative suite including InDesign
- Has an interest and awareness of the latest marketing trends and initiatives and how they could be used to Hollis’ advantage
- Can-do attitude with ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team when necessary.
Why join us?
We are hardworking, progressive, successful and fun. We’re independently-owned and independently-minded, not afraid to give honest advice or to be ourselves.
We strive to achieve the right balance for you, delivering excellent client service whilst supporting you in fulfilling your potential and achieving your goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues.
Your health and well-being are very important to us so we have an Employee Assistance Programme to support you through life’s ups and downs, gym discount and all our offices have fresh fruit baskets delivered weekly. We are also happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Finally, we also love giving back and take part in numerous charity events all over the country throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we recruit regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, or any other characteristic which may lead you to face disadvantage in our society.
We particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.