Business Development Representative - French Speaking
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Who is nCino?
nCino is the worldwide leader in cloud banking for the financial services industry. Through its Bank Operating System, nCino leverages the power and security of the Salesforce platform to deliver a complete banking solution. Dedicated to transforming financial services through innovation, reputation and speed, nCino’s technology enables financial institutions of all sizes to expand market share, adapt to meet regulatory compliance, drive profitability and optimize operational transparency. Institutions using nCino’s Bank Operating System have a scalable and secure solution which can adapt to market changes, institutional restructuring and changing customer expectations.
Founded in 2012, nCino is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina and currently services over 130 financial institutions ranging in size from $100 million to over $250 billion in assets in the United States and Europe.
Why Work for nCino?
nCino's mission is to transform financial services through innovation, reputation and speed. nCino has built a worldwide brand and reputation as one of the fastest growing FinTech companies by hiring the right people, exceeding expectations and being dedicated to customer success. If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
To learn more about nCino’s award winning culture and why Forbes selected nCino as one of America's Most Promising Companies, visit our Culture/Careers webpage at: www.ncino.com/culture-careers.
The nCino BDG (Business Development Group) Regional Director is responsible for net new sales lead generation within European financial institutions and for supporting their Regional Vice President (RVP) counterpart in driving expansion opportunities within the territory’s existing nCino customer base. This position is based in London, UK.
Essential functions include prospecting and business development activities within a defined territory and industry, with the goal to turn prospects into leads and convert those leads into qualified sales opportunities for the sales team. Activities include but are not limited to cold calling, emailing, social media networking and collaboration with marketing campaigns to establish a relationship with the prospect and build a value proposition and business need for the nCino solution.
The Regional Director will be expected to meet quarterly and annual goals and develop intimate knowledge of the nCino Bank Operating System, the financial industry, the Salesforce platform and various selling techniques.
- Perform business development function by prospecting to each account within your defined territory utilising a variety of different activity types
- Update Salesforce with all business development activity and information related to each account, contact and opportunity
- Research to expand our European database of accounts by adding new financial institutions and associated contacts to Salesforce while maintaining data integrity of 98% for existing accounts and contacts
- Generate new sales opportunities by scheduling product demos with prospects to drive qualified opportunities for your sales team
- Establish introductory relationships with prospects by building rapport, uncovering specific pain points, strategic goals and initiatives, and understanding their current operating environment
- Perform online research of accounts to understand an institutions financial metrics or an individual’s role and responsibilities to identify “pain points” and generate custom, personalised messaging
- Setup reports and dashboards for managing your territory, activities, and goals-
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other BDG members to create best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of Salesforce, the nCino platform, and the banking industry
- Learn to confidently deliver a 60-minute online product demonstration
- Understand how to utilise Pardot as a business development tool so that inbound leads are proactively managed
- Support your Regional Vice President (RVP) and sales team with pipeline management and deal progression
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Fluent French and English
- 2+ years of experience in a business development role that includes cold calling, email prospecting and lead generation
- Strong professional background with consistent record of excellence
- Proven self-starter with ability to have a disciplined self-management style
- Desire to be a sales lead hunter
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours as necessary
- Banking and Salesforce domain experience
- Flexible problem-solver who will thrive in nCino’s face-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong listening skills and impeccable verbal and written communication ability
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected] .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.