Solution Sales Manager - Public Sector-Government/Law Enforcement
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to join a rapidly expanding business at an exciting stage of growth. You will get to work with a company which is set for significant expansion over the next few years and be part of a high performing team, shaping the business as it continues to expand. Whoever comes into this role can enjoy lots of untapped potential in the market, ensuring that this role has lots of exciting potential!
What does the role entail?
The BD & Sales Manager is responsible for:
· Developing long-term relationships within the Public Sector in a predominantly new business role.
· Actively and professionally manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, conducting sales meetings, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating, closing.
· To effectively meet (and exceed) sales targets as set by the Sales VP.
What are we looking for?
· Strong international sales experience mainly focused on Public sector.
· Internal sales experience and working with global clients would be highly preferred
· Proven record of sales success in selling system to government entities/ Public sector
· Successful track record in a high- volume transaction sales environment
· Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
· In additional you should be ambitious, with excellent communication skills, a team player, and willing to roll up your sleeves.
· Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
Please share your CV/Cover letter for review
Please note we are NOT accepting agencies CV’s.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- staffing: 7 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings