Business Development Executive
About the Company
Founded in 2016, Ekco is a global innovator in cloud solutions, working with customers and partners to deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services via local teams located across a number of regional offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Ireland.
We help companies embrace the cloud revolution, transforming the way IT professionals operate by managing their systems and data securely. By leading their IT resilience, we guarantee peace of mind and the foundations to scale business with a fully managed support system.
Ekco is built on integrity and a personal approach with customers which offers a true partnership. Likewise, our team members enjoy a culture which promotes collaboration in a family friendly working environment, as well as supporting personal autonomy, self-development, and a commitment to our shared goal of delivering market leading IT services.
About the role:
At Ekco our people and culture comes first, second to our customers! We have grown at a fast pace over the past year, and due to our continued expansion in 2021 we are now searching for a talented Business Development Executive to join our UK commercial team. As a BDE lead generation will be one of your primary responsibilities to support the growth of the business as we seek to aggressively increase our sales revenues in this exciting time of our company’s growth and development.
- Drive forward the Ekco sales strategy with high volume lead generation
- Focussed campaign activity on specific verticals
- Develop sales opportunities via cold calling, email, social media
- Develop new prospects & clients through market research
- Update the CRM with new prospect information
- Source new prospects using LinkedIn & other platforms
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business opportunities
- Follow up with the sales manager, and sales team
- Generate quality, well-qualified leads
- Previous work experience in Cloud Services (or any IT field)
- Previous work experience in sales or telemarketing (3-5 years Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- CRM and Email Automation experience (we use Hubspot)
- Use of Social Media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn & LinkedIn Navigator)
- A high level of professionalism
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of our services and offerings
- Persistent attitude
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting, or lead generation experience
- Detail-oriented, driven, and tenacious strong in self-motivation
- A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Results-oriented and great at multi-tasking
- We are one of the fastest-growing cloud solution providers in Europe
- Our company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering marketing leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- We consider flexible working with a family-friendly focus at the very core of our company values
- We have beautiful office locations across the UK, Ireland, and the Netherlands with highly talented, caring, and supportive colleagues
Ekco does not provide visa sponsorship.
Work from home is possible.
Strictly no recruitment agency assistance required