Due to Maternity leave we are looking for a senior marketeer to join our fast-paced Marketing department. You will be the lead driver in the execution of brand and trade driving campaigns and initiatives. As a Team Manager, you will be leading and managing several advertising campaigns, a team of 5 to drive best in class adopting a ‘through the line’ approach. You will be responsible for campaign strategy and execution, delivering against a communications plan to deliver campaigns KPI’S aligned to our Brand House. The role also assumes that you will look to improve existing processes to build efficiency within the team and the across the wider marketing department where necessary.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the Brand and Strategy team to write campaign briefs and ensure the objectives and campaign intent is clear and achievable.
- Present campaign intent and results to the rest of the business including board meetings, ensuring you engage key stakeholders and take the business with you deliver against the set metrics
- Project management of campaigns from ideation to evaluation stage, ensuring all through-the-line timeframes are achieved, and leading campaign and all-agency meetings
- Recognise and solve certain road blocks which could affect campaign efficiencies and liaise and negotiate with the relevant parties to ensure a resolution is found to keep campaigns on track.
- Communicate and lead with internal and external stakeholders to ensure sign-offs are achieved through-the-line and all areas of the business are informed
- Innovate and develop new ways to communicate internally and externally by challenging some of the existing processes that exist in order to ensure we remain proactive and reactive as an agile business especially across Campaigns and Media
- You will be in charge of a production budget and the management of our creative agency alongside the Head of the Department
- Support the Campaigns and Media team in the absence of the Head of Campaigns and Media.
- Lead, develop and encourage your team. Establishing 1:1’s, PDP and setting smart objecitves together for the year
What you'll need
- Experience leading through-the-line campaigns from brief to evaluation stage
- Experience and knowledge of production across paid channels
- Experience working on a retail account is essential, with exposure to food marketing desirable
- Previous line management experience
- Budget management – within this role you will manage a sizeable campaign budget where you will be responsible for forecasting
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- An analytical and strategic mind-set
- An excellent communicator with the confidence and composure to deal with entrusted tasks
- Ability to adapt to a variety of tasks
- Confident presenting findings or outcomes to senior management
- The confidence to make tough decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
- A high degree of adaptability
- A business-minded approach; commercially savvy and resilient
- A full UK Drivers licence is desirable
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary from £54,000 to £75,000 per annum (depending on experience) with an additional 10% of your salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.