Procurement Transformation Manager
Job Title: Procurement Transformation Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
The Procurement Capability Development team is responsible for developing best-in-class approaches to Deutsche Bank’s procurement and category management on behalf of Global Procurement. You will be developing the frameworks, skills/competencies, processes, tools and insights to ensure excellence and effectiveness in our ways of working internally and externally with our third parties.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and facilitating capability development initiatives in the areas of category and sourcing strategy, category management and sourcing implementation
- Continuing to develop and aligning category management frameworks, processes and tools in line with Global Procurement and our wider End to End processes
- Working alongside and regularly consulting the Global Heads of Category Management and Global Head of Shared Sourcing and Sourcing Governance and their teams to develop and design requirements in line with business needs
- Collaborating with the same teams to understand, facilitate and determine technology requirements and subsequently works with Product Management / Chief Information Office in the effective deployment of the technical solution
- Ensuring new ways of working for category management are embedded into relevant policy and operating model considerations for the Global Procurement and the wider Deutsche Bank business
Your skills and experience
- Solid practical knowledge of procurement, category management and sourcing implementation
- Ability to create and implement a development roadmap across people, processes, tools and systems
- Drives improvements through external benchmarking and understanding of best practices
- Track record of leading projects and programmes from ‘cradle-to-grave’
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal and good presentation skills
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.