Personalised Care Team Lead
Babylon Health London 2 months ago
A team leader who will lead a team of highly performing individuals in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for coordinating the Care Coordination Team, with a focus on the administrative tasks involved in the management of our caseload of complex patients.
Our company is a fast growing, dynamic environment where your tasks will constantly evolve and you will have the opportunity to learn something new every day. We have a team of the best people you’d ever want to meet, working on some of the most futuristic projects.
- Support the care coordination team members to manage their patient caseloads effectively.
- Creating and managing daily rota and tasks for the team to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- To generate any daily reports as required via Zendesk, 8x8 (for telephony), Systmone and any other systems used within the team.
- To ensure workload is managed within agreed timelines.
- Be a key contact for babylon clinicians; and manage the communication channels between the Care Coordination Team and the wider babylon team
- Use data to monitor trends and forecast caseload growth
- Produce team updates and information for the quality and governance committee.
- Assist in development of risk assessment and care planning tools
- Assist complex care GP’s post consultation in creating care plans, monitoring referrals and assisting patients in navigation of their care.
- Develop strong links with referral partners including local health services and third sector organisations.
- Monitor patient feedback and satisfaction levels
- Monitor and collate information on the effectiveness and performance if care pathways between organisations of our NHS registered patients
- Monitor performance and ensure team are working to standard operating procedures
- To ensure the team perform in a secure and compliant manner
- To challenge their own boundaries for development and be responsible for own learning
- To be a self-starter and use own initiative
- Work flexibly across a 24 x 7 organisation.
- Experience working in a call centre or a support team
- Worked for a start-up (Desirable)
- Managed standard operating manual/processes
- Passionate about being a part of healthcare
- Ability to work weekends (rota basis) and cover a night shift operation
- Flexible and able to perform in a dynamic environment with challenging business needs
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
- Someone with excellent leadership skills
- Good people management skills
- Analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you work well under pressure
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, well organised and with a "can do" attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.