CB - WLS - Loans Agency - Client Account Manager - Associate - London
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) services clients in Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset Management and the Corporate & Investment Bank. The group consists of approximately 2,200 employees and is responsible for 300,000 loans with a value in excess of $500 billion.
Wholesale Lending Middle Office (WLMO) is part of WLS and provides global end-to-end loan origination, servicing, restructuring and trading support. Services are tailored to the needs of the client and lines of business, ranging from bilateral to large syndicated loan agreements. Services provided include Loan Origination; Deal Closing & Funding; Documentation Review; Core Loan Servicing; Loan Closing & Trade Settlement.
Loans Agency is a multi-faceted, client facing and deadline driven role. The team is responsible for certain activities of an operational nature in relation to syndicated credit facilities where JPMorgan has been appointed Facility Agent. The Agent has a duty to provide a high quality service to all parties through the administration of accurate funds movement and timely information flows. The Facility Agent's roles and responsibilities are defined in the loan agreement which is broadly based on LMA-style documentation.
Manage a portfolio of clients, supporting LOB such as Export Finance, DCM, Equity Derivatives Group (EDG), Specialised Products Group (SPG), Global Corporate Bank (GCB)
- Responsible for all syndicate notifications related to daily processing, including distribution of information on data room sites. Acting as first point of contact for both Borrower and syndicate lenders for all queries in relation to a specific deal
- Accession management
- Waiver coordination
- Review and interpret all operational aspects of loan documentation during the life of the facility
- Work with the deal team during a refinancing to ensure the structure is operationally feasible, responsibility includes review of loan documentation and funds flow management
- Liaison with external clients and internal teams including Credit, Origination, Treasury, Compliance, Legal and Secondary Loan Trading
- Facilitating lender presentations and meetings
- Experience in syndicated loans preferred
- Loan IQ knowledge is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently using initiative
- Ability to manage multiple demands in a fast-changing environment
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and uses sound judgement to escalate issues timely
- Strong communication skills and confidence speaking to external clients
- Analytically minded with strong technical prowess in relation to manipulating data
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail; understanding of the risks and downstream impacts of inaccurate data capture
- Excellent problem solving skills; the ability to identify the root cause
- Personal motivation and drive to deliver excellence and make a difference every day
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.