Senior Change Manager - Communications
Amazon UK Services Ltd. London a month ago
- Prior program, product, change management or related experience
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth -- including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. This includes the Delivery Service Partner (DSP) program. Amazon is growing its network of DSPs who own and operate successful package delivery businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Communication team as a Senior Program Manager for Change Management. The role will partner closely with a broad set of stakeholders to manage multiple high profile, high impact business initiatives.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to manage multiple large-scale projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and ensure deliverables are met. The ideal candidate is expected to demonstrate the ability to spot risks and ask the right questions to ensure appropriate trade-offs are considered. Ensuring effective communications, content, and training is deployed ahead of rollout is critical.
This person must be a customer focused individual with strong self-motivation and project management skills. The successful candidate will possess program management and change management experience and have a proven track record of delivering projects in a complex and ambiguous environment. This role requires a keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple work streams effectively. This role also has regular interaction with partner teams across the Amazon Operations organization and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- This role can be located in Madrid, Milan, Paris, Munich, Berlin or London.
- Drive program objectives – define business requirements, translate requirements into project plans, manage implementation activities across large group of stakeholders, develop and execute rollout plans and ongoing support.
- Scale services and tools – design processes that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and geographic dispersion.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, drive resolution of critical issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and propose corrective actions to keep initiatives moving forward
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams to ensure seamless execution and process excellence
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation, identify gaps, conduct root-cause analysis, and drive solutions
- Define, track and communicate appropriate performance measurements to stakeholders, status reporting to leadership, create reports and metrics to facilitate analyses driving data-driven decision making
- Relentlessly advocate for DSPs and strive to simplify and improve their experience and that of their drivers
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Program Management expertise including ability to organize tasks, prioritize competing demands, find solutions, and follow through to successful implementation
- Change Management experience is a big plus
- Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent)
- Strong program management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and multiple projects at once
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly developed and polished written and verbal communication skills