Channel Marketing Associate
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Channel Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing co-marketing activity with partners to maximize partner/channel engagement, generate leads, and acquire new customers through 1,000+ channel partners.
This role will report to the Partner Marketing Manager and collaborate with other stakeholders in the organization including product marketing, demand generation, sales, and solutions engineering to help partners execute marketing activities including but not limited to events, webcasts, email campaigns, and trainings.
What will you do?
- Build and leverage partner relationships to amplify brand awareness and generate leads through the channel community
- Create content for and execute co-marketing activity such as co-branded assets, email campaigns, webinars, case study creation, and partner event participation
- Maintain the infrastructure necessary to support the partner channel, including owning and improving the company’s partner portal to support partners across channels and product lines
- Utilize key metrics and reports to track and analyze partner engagement, performance, and impact on revenue
- Act as the administrator of the partner marketing rebate program, rewarding and reinforcing desired behavior from channel partners
- Support partner sales team in lead identification, routing, and upload
How will you get it done?
- Drive & Discipline - ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus on achieving high-quality results
- Growth Mindset – actively pursue new ways of getting things done
- Crispness of Execution – passion for process and an attitude exemplified by creating value for clients and delivering superior financial results
- Communication – ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
Are you a fit?
- University degree - preferably in Marketing or Business
- At least one year of marketing or project management experience, preferably in a software or SaaS environment
- Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact, and design metrics
- Ability to lead projects in their entirety
- Experience in using contact management systems, CRM, and/or marketing databases
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.