Channel Partner Director
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The role is responsible for leading the interface between NTT Ltd UK&I RSE and the NTT Data Businesses in the UK (NTT Data, Data Services, Itelligence and everis). Taken together these activities are known as ‘cross sell’. The Post Holder will be responsible for developing all aspects of the relationship between the businesses with the purpose of growing the overall amount of business done together across ‘sell to’, ‘sell with’ and ‘sell through’ activities, establishing new and better ways of working together
Working at NTT
Contributing to strategy and driving change in the business
- Conceptualising, designing, planning, communicating & executing initiatives to drive ‘cross sell’ for the achievement of revenue and profit growth while championing the UK&I sales organisation interests within the NTT Data businness and maintaining an accurate roadmap of the interaction and opportunity development.
- Structuring and running ‘virtual’ teams and imagining new ways of working with NTT Data to grow the overall market share and profile of NTT Group in the UK&I.
- Lead, motivate and influence various teams, stakeholders and departments across the two organisations as is required to develop ‘cross sell’ an an important goal for the busiunesses
- Operationalise strategy; implementation and monitoring of across the NTT Ltd UK&I Sales team of ‘cross sell’.
- Own and drive the oneNTT initiative
- Identify, promote and develop significant sales opportunities between the NTT Data and NTT Ltd Client teams
- Establish. promote and support as appropriate joint bidding processes
- Evolve virtual team structures to align ‘cross sell’ activity to addressable markets/segments. i.e, Public Sector, Insurance and Finance
- Drive strategic Client Engagements between the parties, and encourage consultative selling across the businesses. Assist NTT Ltd Client Management teams to secure new logo accounts/new business opportunities working with their Data colleagues and peers.
- Profile to the NTT Ltd business, high profile NTT Data accounts and work on activity to establish an NTT Ltd presence
Collaboration & Analysis
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders across sales/commercial in NTT Data businesses working collaboratively to deliver success
- Own the Top 6 and Top 50 joint account development programmes
- Coordinate NTT ltd functions to respond to opportunities from NTT Data businesses presenting a unified sclient facing interface (where appropriate and desirable)
- Work with Sales and operations to ensure reporting and analysis on Salesforce and other tools to drive effective performance and continuous improvements in ‘cross sell’ activity
Leading the ‘cross sell’ activity
- Own a set of senior stakeholder relationships with the leadership of NTT Data businesses
- Set objectives and goals for Cross sell activity, encourage others to contribute across the business
- Track, report and present ‘cross sell’ activity within the NTT Ltd business
- Provide actionable insight to the UK&I ExCo on NTT Data activity and how NTT Ltd can best develop the cooperation.
- Support the achievement of the UK&I Sales Targets through the Sales Client Management Function (revenue/profit)
- Manage and resolve issues and escalations as they occur
- Accountable for the delivery of an overlay target for sales to and with NTT Data Businesses
- Establish Senior management relationships between the Sales and Proposition Leaderships of the different businesses
- Be seen as a credible representative with NTT Data leadership that brings gravitas and value to the business interactions
- Development of a pipeline of significant opportunities with Data businesss and working with the Primary quota bearing Sales Team delivery of outcomes
- Facilitate the interlock work between the organisations to create single propositions and GTM, run joint propostion activity
- Win new Contracts and business with NTT Data that can form a model for further development and more integrated working
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Education & Qualifications:
- Specialised/Technical degree or relevant experience preferred
What experience is critical for this role:
- Experience in complex Managed Services activity
- Extensive business development experience
- Knowledge and experience of Channel Sales
- A strong sales leadership background, preferably in the telecoms, or IT sectors
- Experience leading senior relationships at C level
Personal qualities and skills required:
- Strong written and numerical skills
- Ability to listen and sell on a consultative basis
- Tenacious and determined to deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, brings new ideas and ways of doing things
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.