J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets, securities services and wholesale payments. Corporations, governments and institutions throughout the world entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Our Business / Opportunity: Transition Management
The Transition Manager acts in an advisory capacity, translating a sales mandate/new business opportunity into an operational account through the active management of the end to end onboarding process across Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service, Middle Office and KYC. The expectation is to deliver a seamless and timely multi-asset class on-boarding for our clients in line with the needs and objectives of the Sales organization. The Transition Management team is a global cross product function with locations in the US, EMEA & ASIA.
Role and Responsibilities
Client Focus - Build out relationships with our Client base to offer a primary point of contact for new onboarding related requirements and ensure that clients' requests are managed end to end with a sense of urgency and control.
Internal Partner Coordination - Building strong relationships with internal partners, such as Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service and Technology teams in order to facilitate client timelines and continue to improve processes. Serve as initial point of escalation for internal support teams.
Project Management - End-to-end project management accountable to client and business owners. Responsible for ensuring delivery of fully operational account to client in a timely manner. Ability to problem-solve for bespoke requirements. Manage pipelines and coordinate across partner teams globally.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
Client Focus specific:
- Prior experience within onboarding and/or relevant business partners groups preferred
- Knowledge of industry landscape and breadth of product offering desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong client management skills with ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proven ability to problem solve: can listen to client requirements, anticipate possible issues, seek to eliminate, mitigate, and escalate as appropriate
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability to client and business leadership
Project Management specific:
- Excellent project management, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to focus and mobilize a team to help attain end goal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframes. Able to operate in a dynamic environment and meet deadlines
- Results-focused and driven, with an inquisitive mind-set that allows follow-through on all aspects of a complicated workflow
- Excellent attention to detail to provide high level of accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), with internet-based systems experienceJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.