CIB - Securities Services - Product Associate - Balance Sheet Optimisation - Associate
Securities Services- BALANCE SHEET OPTIMISATION Product Manager (Associate)
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $24 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Securities Services, a division of J.P. Morgan's Corporate Investment Bank, is a global industry leader with $25 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. J.P. Morgan's Securities Services business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Trading Services, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services investments around the world.
Business Overview & Role Description:
The Securities Services business manages a large amount of cash liability balances related to assets under custody. Reporting to the Global Head of Securities Services Balance Sheet & Capital Optimisation, you will be part of a team responsible for exploring & delivering opportunities to improve SVA for the business globally. You will work with the global Cash, Foreign Exchange & Liquidity teams and in partnership with colleagues across J.P. Morgan including Treasury, Intraday Liquidity, Firmwide Deposit Strategy, Product Control, Network Management, Liquidity Risk and Securities Services Strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a complex, challenging and changing environment at one of the world's leading custodians.
Based in London, the Balance Sheet Optimisation Product Manager will be responsible for driving the strategic agenda to explore and deliver opportunities to maximise SVA, managing relationship with CIB Treasury & TCIO teams and senior management expectation within Securities Services.
Develop and deliver as well as support Balance Sheet Optimisation strategies
- Enhance competitor analysis to provide up to date, detailed comprehensive breakdown to help Liquidity Solutions and the business to better manage pricing and liquidity strategy
- Keep abreast of latest market developments in the areas including shot term interest rate, Emerging Market, US macros economics and Central Bank Digital Currency
- Document, review and enhance LP (Liquidity Premium) with the upcoming changes and understand & manage the impacts to the broader Cash and Liquidity business
- Participate in regional & global forums and committees to provide updates on global Balance Sheet & Capital Optimisation agendas
- Act as the SME to face Regional and Global Head of Cash, Liquidity & FX Product to provide though leadership and propose solutions
- Act as the escalation point for product related questions within the region and ensure suitable resolution and management of issues.
The successful candidate will have worked in a analytical and research environment for a minimum of 3 years with exposure to some or all of the below areas: Balance Sheet, Capital Management, FTP Framework, Treasury, Intraday Liquidity Risk, Strategy
Key attributes include:
Subject matter expertise within areas listed above
- Strong communication and influence senior management skills, ability to articulate complex ideas and analytics in a succinct way
- Ability to identify market trend and come up with ideas explaining the underlying cause
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, team environment, working across time zones and geographies
Proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office products.
Undergraduate degree required;
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.