Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world's most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We're absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a Client Partner, to join our team. If you're keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer...
About the Client Partner
The Client Partner will have the experience and conviction to inspire, motivate and develop a multi-disciplined team to deliver the very best of Brainlabs.
As the senior most contact across their client portfolio, the Client Partner will have excellent knowledge of both brand building and performance marketing (particularly within the ecommerce space), and be experienced in developing strong partnerships with clients through impeccable relationship management and client leadership skills.
Being the trusted advisor, the Client Partner will seek to understand the needs of our partner, and be the voice of the client in the agency: supporting clients through shaping and developing our offering and pushing the teams to go above and beyond expectations for the client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Form and maintain meaningful relationships with client peers, addressing and supporting their business challenges
- Cross-sell new services, and grow agreed services, by selling in year long multi-channel strategic plans to senior contacts
- Inspire and challenge the client teams to produce extraordinary and inspirational strategies for our client, ensuring work is in line with client business priorities
- Management of a diverse team of 15-25 specialists across paid search, paid social and programmatic
- Ensuring development plans for your hive are in place to drive excellence within channel specialisms and broaden exposure to additional channels
- Drive and develop client leadership skills to ensure a world class service for client
- P&L responsibility for the Hive and full commercial awareness, including how revenue is generated and how we can drive increased revenue to the business
- Provide accurate fee projections and keep commercial management reports up to date
- Understand client needs to create and develop custom services with sound commercial set-ups
- Act as a leader in new business this includes casting and leading a pitch and developing a tantalizing proposal to show Brainlabs at its best. In addition to writing case studies and award entries
- Work with the senior management team to drive development across all areas of the company, which may include leading on a Specialism
- Emulate the Brainlabs values to inspire and motivate the client teams in meeting our missions
- Work with the Leadership team to drive initiatives aimed to protect and enhance our culture
- Provide a support and communication framework that allows people to feel supported, enjoy their work and to be recognised for their contributions
- Ensure Brainlabs is anchored in client needs but also delivers the needs and ambitions of Brainlabs
All sounds great right? So here's what we are looking for:
- Thorough understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Experience in managing and growing a large portfolio of clients
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing services, ideally with tech/data background from an independent agency
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- New Business: Must have been significantly involved in at least 7 pitches, being responsible for planning/overarching strategy and/or the delivery section (channel testing)