Commerical Bank - Treasury Sales Support - Corporate Client Banking - Associate - London
The Treasury Services Support Associate is an integral member of the Treasury Services organization who is responsible for contributing to new sales targets and to the achievement of portfolio growth objectives. The position is primarily geared to providing support to Treasury Management Officers (TMOs) for initiating implementations, ensuring correct billing, compiling information for relationship reviews, guaranteeing proper internal controls and policies are followed, and supporting ad-hoc requests in coordination with the Treasury Services Sales Associate, TMOs and other internal partners.
This role allows an individual to develop working knowledge of Treasury Services products and skills over time for a successful career within many Cash Management functions (including Treasury Services Sales, Implementations, Risk and Controls, and/or Client Service).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, account schematics, pulling account analysis statements
- Initiate implementation requests for new business with new clients
- Own process for simple implementations (e.g, host-to-host)
- Join weekly implementation calls for complex/ongoing implementations
- Coordinate with client service and implementation; provide day to day oversight of implementations and client change requests
- Submit billing information; including billing adjustments
- Support ad-hoc requests (e.g., billing inquiries, list inquiries, mailing lists)
- Provide change readiness support for internally-focused CMR alerts and facilitate follow-ups as necessary
- Participate in process improvement initiatives designed to improve workflow resulting in an enhanced client experience
- Assist with the creation of pitch material on ad-hoc basis
- Apply required control procedures
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply appropriate banking solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Services products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and procedures
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor salesperson
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans