Construction Site Manager
Experienced site manager required in Brixton, London.
About the Project
A refurbishment and new build on a single site in Tulse Hill. The project will be a full refurbishment of a current residential property with substantial structural re-design. Additionally there will be demolition and removal of current out buildings with 2 new residential properties to be constructed in its place.
This is very much a quality and design focused project with a desire to produce 3 high end properties in a sought after location in South London.
About the Job
- You will be reporting directly to Project Managers.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating labour, materials and other resources on site.
- You must have a full understanding of the programme of works and ensure that all trades on site are well directed and fully resourced to achieve goals.
- Take responsibility for Health and Safety on site and ensure best practice is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all construction is built to the highest standard with a focus on compliance with Building Regulations, NHBC Standards.
This ideal candidate for this role will be someone with a can do attitude who has a wealth of experience as a tradesman, has recently moved into site management and with the desire to learn, grow and climb the ladder to project manager and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: Below is a list of minimum requirements for applications to be considered.
- You must be a qualified time served tradesman with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an equivalent site management role.
- SMSTS certification
- You must have experience in refurbishment & new builds for Residential/Permitted Development projects.
Reference ID: SM - BRIX
Contract length: 9 months
Expected Start Date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £180.00-£220.00 per day
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Do you live within 1 hour of travel time to the site area?
- Trade: 5 years (preferred)
- Site management: 2 years (preferred)
- SMSTS (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place