Content Distribution Services Coordinator
Role Type: Fixed Term (6 months)
Salary: package based on experience
ZOO Digital supports major Hollywood studios and streaming services to globalize their content and reach audiences everywhere, by providing world-leading, technology-enabled localization and media services.
Clients include major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
ZOO offers the end-to-end services needed to securely create digital distribution packages in all languages and for all distribution platforms; services include dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
Alongside this, ZOO also provides its customers with management platforms and strategic solutions to support their own internal globalization operations. For more information, visit www.zoodigital.com.
We are looking to recruit a Content Distribution Services Coordinator be seconded to work in the office/ remotely for a major studio within their subtitling, captioning and dubbing team.
Areas of responsibility
- Account Manage content delivery to specific platforms, and across assigned projects.
- Use technical expertise and knowledge of formats, post production and/or localization activities and different methods of delivery to choose the most cost effective, high quality means of servicing and supporting the customer.
- Negotiate timelines with external suppliers, track and co-ordinate projects.
- Regularly communicate with Clients/Platforms to understand their technology developments, and where we can target our service and content to add value.
- Work closely with Clients, Content Distribution Manager and Onboarding team to test new delivery formats, onboard new platforms and assess associated costs as required.
- Contribute to the team and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
- Review all assigned Deals to determine delivery requirements, priorities and identify costs.
- Coordinate end to end delivery of technical materials, and supplementary metadata to Clients.
- Research Library System to establish available elements and request movements as required.
- Raise accurate and timely internal and external orders.
- Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and client specifications.
- Liaise with Client Services team, Content Management & Localization team, head office or Vendors to resolve material rejections and co-ordinate repair work and replacement materials.
- Action recall notifications and update materials as required.
- Provide support to Clients and Vendors in the use of proprietary and 3rd Party systems.
- Push files via Digital delivery utilities as required.
- Ensure clients are recharged costs where appropriate via designated systems.
- Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production required
- Experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery
- Experience of working with New Media clients and platforms
- Excellent administrative skills essential
- High level of computer literacy essential
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Staff Socials