Content Marketing assistant
At Nexudus, we believe passionately in the global coworking revolution and in particular the values built around working as a community: making connections, sharing space, resources and ideas. In 2012, two good friends fell in love with the concept so much that they started Nexudus to enable co-working to spread. Our highly-rated, cloud-based coworking management software is designed to help businesses manage their coworking spaces and shared office space, but more importantly, we are not just helping businesses, we are helping to build communities.
Since then, both we and the market have grown. Our SaaS solution is used in over 56 countries with over 350,000 end users, but we are still at the beginning of our journey and the market is growing very fast. We are looking to bring onboard new talent to be part of our team and help us grow.
What is it like working at Nexudus?
We are not private equity-backed with unrealistic growth targets and pressure. We are not fintech, biotech or corporate - in fact, we don’t use labels at all.
We do work hard, are fast-paced and deliver a great solution for our clients, but we also like to enjoy our work and relax together in social events. Our people share a belief that we are boosting the global coworking revolution and that we are enabling new communities and connections to be made. We pride ourselves on treating everyone as an individual in an informal work environment.
We understand and respect that people have a choice of where to work and we want people to be excited about working at Nexudus! Everybody has access to a training budget and the opportunity to develop themselves by learning new skills. If you want to work on new and varied projects then this is a great place. We also like to promote from within our business wherever possible.
You will be helping us build awareness, interest and ultimately new customer leads. But also, we are looking for continuous engagement with existing clients to ensure that they are getting the most out of our solutions and we maintain their brand advocacy.
You will help us achieve this by creating content for Social Media campaigns, Marketing collaterals and PR and assisting the Sales team. You will be exposed to many different marketing activities including, but not limited to, email marketing, SEO, PR, copywriting, ad-hoc support, events and social media.
You will report directly to the marketing leader and have direct contact with other stakeholders including the company directors, product and sales teams.
You will have experience of working in-house or agency marketing ideally across social media, digital and direct marketing.
You are passionate about marketing and the power of developing and delivering content digitally through various platforms. You are an all-round strong communicator and can work independently or as a team. You are highly organised and tight deadlines do not phase you. You are looking for a fast-growing company where you can be exposed to all areas of the business and hone your skills as a marketing professional.
- Creating compelling copy for various online and offline channels (Social media, email marketing, website, blog, press releases, brochures, etc.)
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Day to day management of various social channels and scheduling content.
- Building up email audiences & content for email campaigns.
- Assist in the organising of promotional events.
- Support our Sales team and all areas of the business through content creation.
- Implement email workflows, aligned with sales inbound and outbound strategies
- Produce relevant marketing KPI’s.
- Pro-actively looking for ways to improve the Nexudus platform and its products
- Support SEO strategy and optimisation.
- Undertake general marketing administrative tasks as required.
- Develop communications in alignment with company branding and company’s tone of voice, for all forms of marketing and communications collaterals
- Work with our partners in order to support product launches and special events
- Work closely with the graphic design team to produce assets: flyers, banners, POS, etc
- Managing content for a blog
- 2+ years’ marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- A natural flair for writing, with excellent English and strong copywriting skills.
- Experience of working with social media platforms. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- You are passionate about marketing, highly-organised and take a proactive approach to learning.
- Team player who is a strong communicator, but also able to work independently.
- A good general understanding of Google Analytics and SEO.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Experience working within technology would be desirable, but not essential
- Email Marketing or other marketing tools – Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot etc.
- Previous experience of working with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Gym membership
- Annual training budget to develop your skills
- Flexi-time – avoid rush hours
- Annual Holidays – 28 days (including bank holidays) plus 1 day for each completed year of service
Please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Content creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)