Content Operations - Associate
JPMorgan Chase is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation, focused on developing innovative offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Culture is important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, honest, passionate and hungry individuals who are motivated to use and expand their skills.
We are seeking a smart, organised, thorough and responsive Content Operations Associate to join our content chapter. You will work with the Heads of Content to manage the day-to-day operational activities and projects across Content, and whole CX tribe on occasion.
The person we're looking for will be someone enjoys planning and co-ordination, who can spot and resolve errors and issues, and who gets a sense of achievement from seeing a project delivered well. You should be a born organiser and project manager, able to persuade others, agile, and able to work at speed. You should also be a great communicator, both in meetings and in written communications.
The successful candidate will ensure the Content chapter operates efficiently and transparently, and will also contribute to CX projects when needed, sharing learnings from Content where appropriate.
You will need to collaborate frequently with teams across Chase who influence a customer's experience and interactions. Regular communication with key teams (i.e. Research, Marketing, Controls, Customer Contact Centre, PME) is vital to ensure that the Tribe stays connected and well managed.
This position provides an opportunity to operate in a dynamic environment within the firm. We work in a hyper-collaborative way, where we value these qualities:
- A customer-first approach
- Common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Decisive and able to move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Belief that we succeed and fail together as a team
You'll be responsible for:
Content team efficiency
- Content sign off triage and management
Managing the approvals process for copy, ensuring that Chase's content is appropriately tracked and is easily auditable.
- Sprint management
Team prep - working with team members to ensure they know what they're doing for each sprint. Collate sprint reports for the content team and monitor output and performance.
- Work triage
Triage and planning of requests for work in the content team, across both creation and production.
- Content approvals processes
Work with the Heads of Content to review how content and design are reviewing and how to improve the efficiency of this process.
Content controls management
- Primary point of contact for all work related to Procedures and Controls related to Content including risks, process flows, RACIs and any future audits. This includes maintenance and updating of procedures.
- The upkeep that all our legal documents every time that they're updated so that they meet the definition of "Client Facing Document-ready".
- The upkeep of all our customer contact centre eLetters, making sure that the right eLetters are connected to the correct legal inventory and durable medium information in it.
- Primary point of contact for agencies and vendors, and responsible for getting them onboarded, approved, and working with Chase.
- Regularly reviewing the quality of vendor output and make sure that their pricing is appropriate.
CX team people management and culture setting
- Helping to define cross-content skills and learning programme, such as accessibility training.
- Agile training and upskilling of team members
- Onboarding new team members, especially ones coming into JPMC
Skills you will need:
- You have real attention to detail, and persist to get things right
- You can multi-task and reprioritise work quickly
- You are a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative
- You can improve processes and procedures with measurable results
- You have strong empathy, active listening, and an openness / willingness to change
- You can drive the completion of tasks in tight timeframes
- You are a confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships across multiple teams
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and experience of executive level engagement
- 2-5 years working in a marketing, content, or digital team
- Experience of content creation and/or production at scale, ideally for a product or service
- Experience of project management
- Familiar with Agile methodology and working in sprints
- Experience of designing and setting up new processes or improving existing ones.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.