Location: London & South
Salary: £38,500 + Annual bonus + excellent company bennefits
Work Pattern: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Part of the Acacium Group, Thornbury Community Services, is a division that consists of Complex Community Care, Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health.
High quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
You’ll find us open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do. Joining Thornbury Community Services means joining a team of industry experts who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager to join our Community Complex Care Team. You will have a critical position within our business and be responsible for the relationship with our external Stakeholders; commissioners and private case managers. The purpose of the role is to ensure the service delivery meets the specification agreed at the point of sale.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the retention and growth of our Services across Thornbury Community Services from existing stakeholders, working alongside our Operations, Finance, Business Development and Clinical Teams. Line management of Case Manager(s) who are responsible for delivering and exceeding client expectations.
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients through proactive communication and regular review cycles.
- Take ownership of all outward facing communication
- Support with the development of new processes to improve our service delivery
- Ensure that all external Stakeholders, in your region, are communicated with in a proactive manner.
- Support with resolving stakeholder and service user complaints.
- Facilitate the production of monthly reports for all patients within their area.
- Book and attend quarterly reviews with all stakeholders, along with support of key teams across the business
- Working with the Business Development Director/National Business Manager to define client’s business requirements and effective solutions.
- Preparation of tenders, attending and giving presentations where necessary.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Sales and account management experience
- Proven track record in people management
- Proven track record in commercial negotiation
- Self-Motivated and driven, ability to work without supervision
- Ability to maintain a professional approach
- Ability to give client presentations to small/large audiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first