Customer Service Team Lead
At Everpress, our mission is to reduce waste in fashion and support grassroots creators by providing them with opportunities to create revenue. Everpress is a global fashion marketplace that connects consumers to unique & sustainable products from independent designers.
Our team is growing from 50 to 75 this year and we are looking for a Customer Service Team Lead to manage the day to day running of the Customer Support team and support the team expansion. You will be the ‘go to’ for all Customer Support related enquiries, reporting monthly through Zendesk on performance and working with Marketing and Product teams to improve the overall consumer experience.
What you can expect in the role.....
- Resolving escalated, complex customer requests and helping the team on Zendesk during peak periods
- Oversee the customer support team to ensure we are speaking to our customers in line with our brand and resolving queries quickly
- Delivering workshops and developing the team
- Identifying improvement areas in our processes and working with the Customer Service Manager to deliver solutions.
- Monthly reporting on performance and working with Marketing and Product to create an impeccable customer experience.
- Tracking the teams OKRs
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Developing the team through 1:1s, training and delivering feedback
- Organising the team rota
We'd love to hear from you if......
- Have previous experience managing a team
- You are known for being customer-centric
- Have previous experience working with emails and live chat
- Love working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
- Strong organisational skills and attention to details
- Natural problem solver and ability to think outside of the box
- Can speak another language: French, German, Spanish, Dutch (Bonus points)
- We're a creative bunch (DJs / graphic designers / musicians / zine owners)
- Competitive salary and share options. We all share in Everpress' success
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured for employees and their family.
- A plant-filled, relaxed working environment and dog-friendly office
- Weekly team lunch, drinks and fruit bowls on tap (post covid
- Employee discounts towards high street retailers, restaurants and experience days & Free t-shirts for family and friends
- Weekly team socials and company away days and team experiences (post covid)
- Early Friday finishes; Summer Hours; 25+ days holiday, activism days
- Flexible Working Policy and Remote work available if you are based in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Management: 1 year (required)