Data Privacy Lead
Our security team defends the products, data and systems that power Chainalysis. We are committed to building a diverse team of builders, breakers and shapers to address complex security problems in a novel, exciting space.
A Senior Data Privacy Analyst is really good at taking in the inner workings of Chainalysis and harmonizing them with complex risk, governance, and compliance policies. They do this to both create a more secure and compliant environment for our teams and to build trusting relationships with our customers.
In one year you'll know you were successful if…
- You have accomplished the following:
- Operationalized various privacy by design capabilities within our product and engineering teams
- Assisted with data protection compliance gap assessments using a global privacy framework
- Monitored data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Updated detailed guides on data protection policies and procedures
A background like this helps:
- 3+ years of experience in relevant Data Privacy or related roles
- Have in-depth knowledge of GDPR, CCPA and similar data protection regulations
- Familiar with Blockchain and the nature of its data processing activities.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service or cloud service providers industry challenges
- Foundational knowledge of IT Audit/compliance process and activities
- Able to collect, synthesize, and analyze data from multiple outputs, including computer log sources to draw valid conclusions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse and distributed teams
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant's Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.