Digital Marketing Executive
Remote Digital Marketing Executive
PropertyLoop is a start-up that helps users find, rent, and manage a property,
all in one place. The community is powered by landlords, who provide their
tenants with great properties and personal management of the relationship
throughout the stay. The community is built on a trust-based relationship and
ensures that everyone looks out for each other.
PropertyLoop was founded by a team of property experts who have
significant experience in the industry and have previously built and managed
one of London’s leading real estate companies.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs build and maintain our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develops, maintains and manages relationships with third-party organisations to assist in the execution of marketing and promotion of the platform.
- Story telling ability and mastery of the English language is essential. Communication skills are your strength and you’re capable of drafting short-form and long-form copy that builds excitement and desire.
- You actually like data, numbers and analytics and more importantly love using them to create serious and practical advantages and insights.
- You live in the social and connected world and have got clear ideas on how to connect the plethora of channels to engage people on social media in a human way.
- Data first - Obsessed with identifying signals across noise in order to confidently experiment
- You have an ability to come up with ideas and project manage them through to completion in a timely manner even with all the distractions or competing priorities as you will always be juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- You truly understand Lead Generation and what it takes to produce Marketing Leads for the Sales team and understand how Marketing and Sales fit together.
- You are a self-starter and a go-getter, who does not need to wait to be told what to do.
- You execute, deliver, learn and repeat for greater results each time.
- You understand that everyone in the organisation is just as important as each other and that we must all deliver in our roles to make the dream work.
- You love all things creative, including writing, branding, design and video and have high attention to detail.
- You want to get in on something on day one - to change, create and build something
- Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,060.00-£46,471.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)