Digital Markets - Digital Sales Product Manager (FICC Sales) - Vice President
Digital Markets within CIB owns the digital transformation agenda across asset classes. The focus of this role is on delivery of technology solutions to automatize sales workflows and surface client and market intelligence in order to drive revenue growth for the organization.
The Digital Markets Product Manager for FICC Sales will partner with the global sales organization to understand their end-to-end workflows, identify opportunities for digitization, and define solutions which may span both technology deliveries and process re-engineering. They will work closely with Engineering and UX to design and plan the delivery and drive the solutions through the software development lifecycle (SDLC.) The role will have a strong focus on FX with an opportunity to contribute and potentially pivot on other asset classes as well.
The position requires significant interactions with sales in a trading floor environment.
What is the role?
- Drive forward product strategy with a strong focus on FX; the candidate will need to articulate strategy into presentations, and assist senior technology management in promoting the organization's strategy with the sales business;
- Promote digital solutions with global sales and be accountable personally for measurable adoption;
- Promote workflow automation and come up with novel solutions and adoption strategies to ensure that automation is at the forefront of the product strategy;
- Become a liaison between the sales business and multiple technology teams responsible for delivery to Sales management.
We are looking for an outstanding product manager with experience leading and building digital products from conception to delivery.
- Experience the Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) organization with a strong focus on FX as a product manager, technology manager/strategist, or someone with experience delivering in this organization;
- Experience within at least one other line-of-business in Fixed Income (Rates, Commodities, etc.);
- Background in electronic product development that would include client facing e-trading and/or e-content delivery;
- Understanding of Sales workflows from pre-trade, to trade, to post-trade and tools/applications that Sales leverage during the daily workflow (including vendor platforms and solutions);
- Understanding of current and emerging market structure that impacts an asset class as a result of regulatory, structural or technology forces within the industry;
- Ability to drive priority, budget, roadmap and an implementation plan for a roadmap that was pre-agreed with the business stakeholders;
- Experience in organizing, conducting and analyzing client/sales needs. You will bridge the technical and business organizations and ensure we are building the right products with a combination of market/user/competitor research and metrics;
- Execution oriented mindset and will be accountable for delivering on front-office programs. Accountable for results, interaction with business heads and leaders within technology to partner and deliver successfully;
- Commercial mindset with excellent communication skills. Ability to synthesize information and present it back in a thoughtful and coherent way.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.