Who We Are
Investis Digital is an award-winning digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling and engaging digital experiences to help our clients clearly and authentically communicate with any audience. We’re collaborative to our core and passionate about doing good work—together. We’re also looking for creative, motivated individuals to join our growing team.
Our client roster includes more than 1,600 companies across the globe including Ascential, ASOS, Rolls-Royce, Whitbread, Paddy Power Betfair and Dixons Carphone. When you join the team, you’ll play an important role in growing and shaping our unique Connected Content™ approach along with our Connect.ID products and technology.
The Investis Digital values unite more than 500 global employees across 10 global offices. Our values influence how we work with each other and our clients; they give purpose to the work we do and foster a culture we’re proud to be a part of. Learn what each of these values mean to us below.
- Embrace clarity: We know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Bring passion: We love what we do and share this enthusiasm with everyone we work with.
- Inspire greatness: We strive for excellence and help others be their best.
- Keep innovating: We’re curious and always improve what we do.
- Measure success: We’re rewarded for the work we do.
It’s an exciting time to join the Digital Strategy team, having recently expanded our broad client strategy remit include SEO and Analytics services, enabling us to provide fully rounded, ongoing strategic support for our clients.
As a Digital Strategist, you’ll have a passion for understanding of our client’s markets, business objectives, audiences, and communications requirements. Combining this knowledge with all our expertise to deliver best in class strategic guidance and support:
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and embrace a team culture that delivers best-in-class strategic guidance, wins new business, and works seamlessly with other teams
- Be the strategic lead in pitches and support the sales teams in seeking out and developing new opportunities (this will include support with writing proposals)
- Working alongside and support team members and other teams (Content, Design, Project Management and Sales) to ensure clients strategies are thorough, clear, and implemented consistently. You should enjoy working as part of team.
- Provide strategic recommendations support to a broad range of mid-size and large clients.
- Ensure strategy projects are delivered to the highest standards and that they meet/exceed the initial vision. You will be passionate about delivering above and beyond expectations, and about motivating others to do the same.
- Work in multi-disciplinary project teams and play a key role in the strategic direction on projects
- Define all Strategy elements of projects for B2B and corporate clients to budget and on time
- Take and develop client briefs, including running workshops
- Perform desk research to gain a clear understanding of client markets, positioning, peers, audiences, and existing communications activity
- Perform analytics reviews of existing client digital channels to assess performance.
- Be comfortable taking a role in presentations, both internally and externally, including being able to present and justify your work to clients
- Be comfortable pitching as required
- Be comfortable engaging with clients and partners, including building your own relationships with key contacts
- Build and strengthen client relationships including attending client meetings as a Digital Strategy expert and forming ongoing relationships
- Offer expert insight and understanding of Digital Strategy offering and how this relates to wider digital / industry developments
- Be an advocate for all things content across the business including building relationships across all teams
- Build relationships with sales and with time, help to grow the content pipeline
Management and planning
- Plan project delivery including resourcing and scheduling your own time
- Provide project timing estimates, budgets and content deliverables
Applicants should possess
- An appetite to learn new skills and gather knowledge
- The ability to problem solve and generate ideas
- Experience of working in the client-facing role
- Knowledge of web analytics. In particular, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO and organic search terminology and strategies
- Some experience of working in digital marketing and/or corporate communications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong academic background (ideally up to undergraduate level or equivalent)
- 25 holiday days per year (this increases with your length of service, with the option to utilise our holiday trade scheme)
- Health cash plan
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Paid charity day
- Regular social activities (virtual for now!) and contributions to cultural and sporting events
- A well-stocked supply of free drinks and snacks (when we can work from the office)
Details Remote and Flexible Working
We recognize this may feel like a strange time to apply for a new role and join a new company. The health, safety and comfort of our people is our number one priority, and we’re doing everything we can to meet the needs of our employees—from maintaining frequent communication while working from home to ensuring our in-office coffee machines are completely hands-free.
As a team, we communicate regularly through Teams calls and chats to keep camaraderie and spirits high. We also have weekly stand ups, monthly town halls and regular social events (online or in person with safety measures in place, depending on the current government guidelines).
During the interview stage, we're happy to discuss specific ways we’re addressing working from home.
Please feel free to ask any questions!
No recruitment agencies please