Digital & Platform Execution Services - Associate
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding Associate to join the Digital Execution Services team. We are a team focused on applying an Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework across the CIB; improving our decision-making abilities and accelerating the speed and quality of change through transparency, focus and alignment. We are driving an ambitious programme of OKR Adoption and Implementation and are looking for an expert in applying outcome focused approaches and methodologies to help to drive this change. You will connect the ambition of high quality OKRs with a thorough and systemic approach to the data required to support and shape them. The successful candidate will be an expert in 'a' field but also able to branch into others quickly, thriving on the challenge and enjoying the chance to collaborate.
Key roles and responsibilities:
You will be an "agent of delivery," who builds and executes OKRs across multiple levels of D&PS and the CIB, can integrate them with strong skills in data discovery and management and can communicate them through effective visualisations. The successful candidate will be able to take a holistic view of a business problem or challenge, and work with various technical groups to get the information necessary to develop functioning OKRs.
Shape OKRs and support their execution through the development of data discovery solutions and integrations
- Drive the design for automated data processes for OKR data discovery and identify areas to increase efficiency
- Identify, evaluate and implement services and tools to support data validation and cleansing where possible
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations to aid effective OKR communication
- Integrate our OKR frameworks with CIB Investment Governance training, tooling and data opportunities to provide a holistic view of our multi-year return of investment
- Demonstrate a passion for using data to solve problems and deliver value
Skills & Experience Required
- A quick learner who is comfortable with uncertainty and, having devised a solution, can quickly change it if required
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative and a strong work ethic and who is proactive and able to tailor solutions to meet different client needs
- Work collaboratively with the team and be comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders, across Technology, Finance and Business Management and businesses including Markets, Wholesale Payments, Securities Services and Banking
- Have the confidence and ability to develop OKRs in close liaison with front office and technology partners and brief senior leadership with findings / recommendations
- Can pivot to support other parts of the team, such as running an OKR workshop or bespoke training session
- At least 4 years experience working in the financial services, Fintech or Start-Up
- Experience in multi-disciplinary teams, with an end-to-end view of systems and processes
- Demonstrates a passion for using data to solve problems and deliver value
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyse complex requirements, processes and systems
- Experience of creating analytics dashboards or reports, ideally in support of an OKR framework (or equivalent)
- Strong capabilities of business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to work with business heads and leads to understand key metrics relevant to their objectives / strategy
- Experience in delivering a digital agenda and transforming an organization's culture - desirable
- Experience of product management lifecycle and agile development practices - desirable
- Project / program management qualifications (i.e. APMP, MSP etc.) as well as affiliation to professional project management body - desirable
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.