Director of Marketing
If you like to challenge the status quo and operate out of your comfort zone ?...... then boy do we have a role for you!
AT TAPE ....
We believe in doing things differently, taking an unconventional approach to creating great music
We discover and nurture talent through a creative process that at its heart is geared towards the overall benefit of the artist.
We strive to be a MUSIC company for the future, based on innovation, creativity, deep values and a passion for independent culture.
Our goal is to establish a world-class, future-facing entity.
Tape is a vibrant hospitality, entertainment and music lifestyle brand that acts as a development platform and discovery tool for new and emerging musicians and creatives.
A cultural home for London music.
It is a pioneering brand that champions London’s freshest and most exciting talent, empowering young people to create sustainable and meaningful careers within the hospitality entertainment and music industry.
A testing rig and laboratory for the newest beats and musical evolutions, connecting underground culture to the mainstream via the dance floor. With it’s sophisticated, assured identity Tape demands attention from the music industry and has become an internationally recognised destination for the top artists to perform and debut their latest tracks.
Tape aims to not just create dynamic and brave movements but, to leave a unique legacy.
To continue to do so we are looking for like minded individuals to join us on that journey.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled marketing director to join our holding company 'Tape Machine' to help us promote our offerings in these sectors, and identify what consumers want so we can create even more
Tape Eco System
A.TAPE LODGE – Talent Scout and Incubator
B.TAPE LONDON – Hospitality and Entertainment
C.TAPE MUSIC – Management, Publishing and Recordings
Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead and build a team of writers, designers, and account managers, and interact with clients on a regular basis and to grow the brand further.
If you truly understand what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a significant difference, then please reach out to us, we would love to hear from you. .
This role is tasked with overseeing the development and implementation of marketing strategies, and with guiding the team that executes them. The role must understand the firm’s vision, objectives, offerings and target audience and will build a team that can meet our goals and see to it that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relations with internal and external customers.
- Provision of short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring the competition.
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with investee companies and clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for developed products and services.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; and implementing directives.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Hold regular meetings with business heads and account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Grows market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display
Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
Master’s degree in Marketing or MBA
Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
Established portfolio of media and PR contacts.
Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education.